Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Thunderstorms and Hail = Check Garden!

Thunderstorms with much lightning  

and Hail

What a great sound to go to sleep to 

Woke up, got coffee

And headed to garden.

After being in the ground for two days, 
peas, beans, cucumbers, zucchini and corn are up. 

Strawberries, cabbage, lettuce, 
cauliflower,  onions and garlic
are doing well. 

Radishes are delicious. Eating 
these often. Getting ready to plant
 some more so we don't run out.

So happy my potatoes are doing so well. These are my garbage can potatoes. I have 3 different kinds planted  in 3 different cans. They are all coming up well.  Yeah!



I wanted to make sure my little tree made it ok after last nights storm and hail. It looks great. I love this little tree. I really cut it back this year. 
I was so hoping it would be ok. Leaves are coming on. Yeah!!! When I move, it 
moves with me. It is a Wisteria Amethyst Dwarf .
 I can't wait until it flowers. So hope it blooms this year. 


Happy Gardening!

Lenetta



  







  















No comments: