Friday, April 12, 2013

Italian Style Club Sandwiches Review!


Italian Style Club Sandwiches


One word! 
Delicious! This club sandwich has a great 
flavor with the basil and mayo mixture. 
Don loved the flavor of it. This is an easy
 sandwich to try a different variety of meats


to change it up. I will be making this for lunch 
again and again. I loved it. I found this
recipe at my HEB store where they were giving
 samples out of them. Thank you HEB for 
my new favorite club sandwich. 

Ingredients:

Toast or heat bread


Mix mayonaise

and basil

Mix well

Fry bacon. Put on paper towel to drain. I pat 
the top of the bacon to remove even more  grease


Coat bread with basil mayo spread
Top with turkey

Bacon

Cheese

I used french bread so I put another layer of bread on

Then tomato



 
And spinach

Enjoy!


Recipe:
Prep 15 minutes Cook 5 minutes Serves 4-6

8 slices Bacon
1 loaf fresh  * Focaccia or Ciabatta bread-focaccia must be thick 
enough(more than 1 inch thick) to cute horizontally 
(I used french bread. I had some I needed to use up)

1/3 cup Kraft Garlic and Herb Mayonaise

3 tablespoons Basil Pesto Tapenade

1 pkg (7 oz) Turkey Breast

1 pkg (8 oz) Mozzarella or Provolone Cheese Slices
(I used provolone)

1 large ripe tomato, thinly sliced

1 small bag (5 0r 6 oz) fresh spinach leaves

Cook bacon in a large skillet until crispy.
Drain on paper towel

If you wish to heat the bread, preheat oven to 350
. Cut bread horizontally, into 2 halves.
Place halves on large baking sheet, cut sides upm heat 5 or 10 minutes 
just until warm. Remove from oven.

Combine mayonaise and tapenade in a small bowl. Spread over cut sides of bread. 
Layer turkey, bacon, and cheese slices over bottom half. 
Top with tomato slices and spinach. Place top half over bottom and press lightly.
 Cut sandwich, crosswise, into 4 to 6 portions, as desired. 

Enjoy!

Lenetta











No comments: