Saturday, April 27, 2013

Awesome Flea Market Finds!

Got a call early to show the house at 9:30 am.
We jumped and got dressed, made the beds, turned all the lights on and out to breakfast we went. Then they called and said they wanted to reschedule for 11:30 to 1:30. So we decided to go walk around the flea market to kill some time.

Here are my finds at the flea market today.

I loved this vase. I talked the guy down to 
$20.00. Believe that!!!  I wanted two of them, 

but he only had one. 

Don loved this plate and we ended up getting it for 
$10.00. Same guy. This plate is large and heavy. 
We gave him $5.00 for the stand.



This was the best deal yet. Only
$10.00. Wow!  It's large and two sided.
It's beautiful. Same guy we got the other things 
from. I will have to remember where he was at. 

I wanted one of these Bougainvillea
plants for a friend of mine. We ended 
up getting an extra one. $4.00 each. 

Don loved this 
Variegated Bougainvillea
It doesn't look like it but its a pretty good size.
It was $12.00

I think we did great. 
I never go to the flea markets. Guess I will have to change that. 

Very happy with the items we got today. 

Lenetta

2 comments:

Moscow Blogger said...

love this inspiration!
http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

Life according to Lenetta said...

Hi Afina, Thanks. I am going to have to find myself at more flea markets. lol Have a great weekend. :)