Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Kisha's Best-Ever- Bacon- Garlic- Onion- Green Beans Review!


Kisha's Best-Ever
Bacon-Garlic- Onion-  Green Beans

These beans really are the best ever. The garlic, and onion 
mixed with bacon. How can you go wrong!  It's hard to 
not eat them while they are cooking. (I did) (eat a lot of them)
(while they were cooking) I could eat these beans every day. 
If you love bacon, and green beans, and who doesn't, you will love these. They are easy to make and so delicious.

Ingredients:

Cut bacon up and fry until 


Add onion and garlic




Fry until onion is soft


Add




Add beans


and chicken broth


Mix, and cover. Stir a couple of times and 


Enjoy!




Recipe:
 1 lb Fresh Green Beans
2 shallots
4 cloves of garlic
1/2 pound bacon
olive oil
1 cup chicken broth
 Toasted pine nuts-(I added the nuts)

Cut ends off of beans. 
Chop up shallots and garlic
Cut up bacon into small pieces
Add small amount of olive oil to pan and fry bacon till crisp.
Then add garlic and shallots with bacon and cook until tender
Then add green beans and chicken stock
Cover and cook till beans are just starting to get tender. Do not 
other cook these. They are so delicious. 

I toasted some pine nuts to put on top




I am surprised there's any left to show you. I ate so many of 
these while they were cooking. I love these beans.




I put these with 
Meatloaf For A Chef 
(review up later today)
and some goodies from the garden

Delicious Meal. 

Enjoy!

Lenetta



2 comments:

Kisha Jaggers said...

Glad you enjoyed them! Love you!!

Life according to Lenetta said...

I do love these beans. So glad you showed me how you make them. I love you honey. Have a super great day.