Monday, April 1, 2013

Recipes coming up for review this week!

I haven't posted any new recipes the last few weeks.
 Just had a lot going on so I am going to review 
some this week. For awhile I will be making many
different kinds of salads. I love salad and am always 
searching for the really great ones. But, first,  I 
thought I would start with



Best Lemonade Ever
then,


Strawberry Avocado Salad
(Review is up)


Suzy's Scallop Florentine 

BLT Salad with Basil Mayo Dressing

Best Cream of Broccoli Soup

xoxo
Lenetta



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to learn to make a good lemonade. I never tried avocado with strawberry. I did make a strawberry spinach salad with almonds and a poppy seed dressing before it was delish!

Debby said...

Your strawberry avocado salad looks amazing. I'm going to try this!!!

Life according to Lenetta said...

This salad is one of the best I have ever eaten. It would be good with spinach, or bacon. So easy to make it your own with your favorite ingredients. I love it.

Life according to Lenetta said...

Hi Chan Teli, I love your name. Will be making this lemonade in the next day or two. Check back. :)