Thursday, April 18, 2013

How Does My Garden Grow!

Garden is doing well

My Potatoes are doing great. My two black
garbage cans are now right at 3/4 full. Sure 

hope there's potatoes down in those. Will 
have to wait and see. 

These are fingerling potatoes. I had organic
ones in the house and threw them in some dirt. 
We will see what happens. They are now half 
way up pot. 

Red and yellow onions are doing great. 



Beautiful cabbage. 

Large enough that we can start eating on this

Round radishes we have been eating for about a month 

Long radishes are also being eaten

Lettuce heads are forming well

Corn is up and going strong

Peas and beans doing well

peas, radishes, beans, cucumbers doing well


Most excited about my asparagus
Didn't know if it would grow or not

But it's up and looking great. Can't eat 
it first or second year. But then 3rd 
year eat all you want. Then they 
keep coming back for 15 to 20 years. 
Wow!


Cherry tomatoes and lots of them


Early girl tomatoes doing great

Different kinds of lettuce, bell peppers, and mint doing 
great. The lettuce on the left, I have wiped it out three
times now and it just keeps coming back strong. Gotta 
love that. 

Herbs are all doing well. I use some 
of these almost daily.

Love fresh veggies!

Do you have a garden?
If so, would love to see pictures and read about it. 
Let me know.


Lenetta



No comments: