Monday, April 8, 2013

Best Lemonade Ever Review!




Summer's coming 
 Best Lemonade Ever
This lemonade is some of the best I have ever  
had. I did use a little less sugar, but will try the full amount next time to see the difference. I put fresh mint with it and it was a nice mixture. If you like lemonade, try this. You won't be disappointed.

Ingredients:


Put lemons in microwave for 20-30 seconds


 
Roll lemons back and forth a few times


Lemons are easy to squeeze and they come out clean
by putting in microwave and rolling them.
Put  juice in fridge and keep cool until ready to make

Put sugar in pan

Add 1 cup of water

Bring to boil- Remove from heat and let cool


Then put in fridge (right next to the Moscato) and let get cold

 
Pour lemon juice in pitcher


Pour cold sugar water in pitcher


Add 7 cups water and mix well

I added lemon slices and fresh mint from my garden

Enjoy!


Recipe:


Original recipe makes 20 (4 ounce) servings

         1 3/4 cups white sugar
(I used 11/2 cups sugar but next time I will try the 13/4 cups)
         8 cups water
         1 1/2 cups lemon juice



Directions
 In a small saucepan, combine sugar and 1 cup water. Bring to boil and stir to dissolve sugar. Allow to cool to room temperature, then cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Remove seeds from lemon juice, but leave pulp. In pitcher, stir together chilled syrup, lemon juice and remaining 7 cups water.



Enjoy!


Lenetta



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to try this!

Life according to Lenetta said...

Let me know what you think. I think the key is to cook the sugar so it isn't granulated in your lemon juice. So good. :)