Monday, April 22, 2013

Catch Up Time!

Have been so busy with the house and everything else, I haven't been on here very much. So this is 

CATCH UP TIME-


On Friday-Gave Sammy a bath- He's such a pretty boy


The House was being shown on Saturday at 2 pm

SO

On Saturday we got ready early and headed 
to Spring, Tx Crawfish Festival to meet some friends


It was pretty cool so Sammy needed his down
 jacket to start the day out with



Had a great day in Spring. It got really crowded as the day went on



Can't believe they eat these mudbugs. 



They are in every grocery store also

Yuk!  I do not like them at all.  I had a catfish sandwich with onion rings. 

We checked out the shops and found some great items 
for our new home but was on the bike. Am going 
back with Mary and Susan to shop for a day. :)


Loved this sign. Will own this one. 

I loved the mechanical bull for the little kids-too cute!

Sammy ended up on Don's shoulders when the streets got to hot
for his little pads


Found a Hat Store that was amazing. They make hats for all kinds of movies.
Know where I am getting my hats for my 1912 trip. 



When we left there, we stopped at Gallery Furniture 


to let Sammy see the monkeys. 
He loves those little guys. 



I fell in love with this power reclining 3 piece set. Lots of recliners here. 
I loved the color. Never seen it before. As we walked up to it, it looked 
steele grey, then it looked mauve, then brown. It changed colors 
depending on how you look at it. I loved it. This may be our new 
family room furniture. 

I love Gallery Furniture's Birds, They are everywhere. 

This is my dream bird-
The Hyacinth-He's so beautiful


I had a red macaw and a blue and gold like these. 
Made me miss them

I had a Congo African Grey also.
Love this bird

She's beautiful

Gallery Furniture always has free food, drinks, cookies and
Sammy's favorite. Ice Cream!! Yum!


Looks like my noah


So pretty

We got back home and Solie called and said 
Margarita's are made and invited us over
 for dinner and drinks. 


So happy! Strawberry margarita looks good



Solie and Tom being silly. Have another drink! :)

Jim-Tom's brother- enjoying the evening
Great rum Jim!


Enjoyed the food, drinks and company
Thanks guys, it was a fun evening. 


Sunday we decided to take Sammy and head to the lake 
for a little exercise. 


Sammy loves not being on a leash





Beautiful evening. It's 2 miles around the lake

The sunset was gorgeous!



Sammy loves it out here



Enjoyed the walk.

That is the highlights of our weekend. 

Looking forward to a great week. 

Lenetta






No comments: