Monday, July 6, 2015

Body Beast-Week 11





We really messed up Week 11 and Week 12 due to a week on a cruise ship and them a week in Florida with my daughter. But 


now it is time we get back on track.

Week 11 is now finished!!!!


SUNDAY- BULK CHEST
This was not to bad today. It is hard to keep raising those weights above my head but I get it done. I stayed the same on my weights this time. I used 7, 9, and 12 lb weights. 

MONDAY- BUILD LEGS
Even after 11 weeks of leg workouts these are still the hardest workout. It doesn't get any easier. Thrilled to have this one behind me. I used 7, 9, and 12 lb weights.

TUESDAY-BEAST TOTAL BODY
This was a good workout today. It was very tiring but I am so happy to have it finished. I used 7, 9, 18, and 21 lb weights. I don't really mind this workout as it works your entire body. 

WEDNESDAY-REST

THURSDAY-BULK BACK
Got thru this pretty easy. I used a lot of different weights for the different exercises. I used 7, 9, 12 15, 18, 21, and 27 lb weights. 

FRIDAY- BULK-ARMS
I stayed the same on my weights this week. Just trying to get through. I used 7, 9, and 12 lb weights.

SATURDAY- TOTAL BODY
Wow! Two of these workouts in one week. I stayed the same on the weights. I used 7, 9, 12, 15, 18, and 21 lb weights. So happy to finally have Week 11 behind me. 


body-beast-getting-ready

body-beast-week-1

body-beast-week-2

body-beast-week-3

body-beast-week-4

body-beast-week-5

body-beast-week-6

body-beast-week-7

body-beast-week-8-of-12

body-beast-week-9

body-beast-week-10

xoxo
Lenetta


No comments: