Sunday, May 24, 2015

Body Beast- Week 6!


WEEK 6 OF 12

WOO-HOO!!!!!!

WE MADE IT!!! 

WE ARE
HALF-WAY THROUGH!!!!


I have to say we are now entering Week 7 and these workouts are not getting any easier, but I am loving the results. I will make it through the 12 weeks. Come on July 4th!!!!

I love seeing these calendars filling in. 



Can't wait until our final day, July 4th. Yep!!!! We will be celebrating in more ways than one. 

Just got another bag of the chocolate Shakeology in. Can't be without our shakes.

I also ordered us a sample pack of all the different flavors of Shakeology  so we can see which others we like. We have the chocolate and love it. Don is anxious to try the strawberry and I want to try the vanilla. Not sure we will like the greenberry but we will certainly try it. 
 also ordered Don a Shakeology shaker bottle with an agitator in it to mix his drinks when on the road or at work.





SUNDAY MAY 17th -BACK
We got through this pretty easy today. Wasn't bad at all. I even went up in my weights to 15, 18, and 21 lbs.

MONDAY MAY 18th -ARMS/ABS
My second least favorite day. I find this day to be really hard for me. Today, I was so happy to find that it was hard, but not as hard as the last time I did Arms/abs. I did not go up in weights. I stayed at 7, 9, and 12 lb weights. 

TUESDAY MAY 19th -SHOULDERS
This workout leaves my shoulders so tired for quite awhile. Its a trying workout but I love the results I am getting. I used 7, 9, and 12 lb weights. I did not go up at all this time and probably won't on the next shoulders workout. Its all I can do to use the 7, 9, and 12 lbs.

WEDNESDAY MAY 20th -REST
I need this day!



THURSDAY MAY 21st -CHEST
None of these workouts are easy and some days it is so hard to make yourself get up and do it. (Especially Leg day), but I am committed to doing this to the end. I actually had to go down on my weights on a couple of the places in this workout. I used 7, 9, and 12 lb weights. Where I did 12 lbs last Chest workout, today I had to drop to 7 or 9. Thats ok, at least I finished it. 

FRIDAY MAY 22nd -LEGS
OMG!!!!! Sagi did it again. He completely kicked my butt today. I know what butter feels like.  I think I have melted. My body is totally exhausted. Leg day is my least favorite day while at the same time it is my favorite day because I am seeing amazing results. I was able to go up on my weights a little. I used 9, 12, 15, and 18 lb weights.

SATURDAY MAY 23rd -BACK
Still my favorite workout day. Don and I were able to do this one toether this week. I enjoy working out with him when we can. I went up on my weight today. I used 15, 18, 21 and 24 lbs. 

Don was in Montana all week but he managed to get his workouts in. So proud of him. We face-timed and I showed him the moves, and how many reps and he did them. Love that he always finds a gym.
If there's a will, theres a way!!! 
 WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!
Way to go Don!!

Halfway through!!!!!!!
Bring on the next 6 weeks!!! We've got this!!!!

body-beast-getting-ready


body-beast-week-1


body-beast-week-2



body-beast-week-3

body-beast-week-4

body-beast-week-5


xoxo
Lenetta

No comments: