Saturday, May 30, 2015

Body Beast-Week 7!!!!

HALFWAY FINISHED!!!!


Week 7 of 12

I am so proud of us. We did not miss one single day for the last 6 weeks. Now we are here at week 7. So thrilled that we can do this program. I am already 


talking about going another round of Body Beast when I finish this round. After all it's only 90 days. Right!!!! We will wait and see when we get there. 


We are still drinking our shakes every day. We did get the samples packs in. We both loved the strawberry. We tried the vanilla with fresh raspberries but it was just ok. We need to try it with some different things in it. I am going to order  the strawberry for us. 


I have a Shakeology zone. Makes it so easy to put together Don's shake at 5:30 or 6 in the morning. Can do it just about with my eyes closed, which they are a lot of the mornings. :)

Sunday May 24th-Arms/Abs
I was dreading this workout. Last week it was right up there with leg day. It was so hard. Happy to say that today it was so much better. It was still hard but not like last week. Whew!!!! I used 7, 9, and 12 lb weights. 

Monday May 25th-Shoulders
This was not bad today either. Don and I worked out together on this one. We both did well. I used 5, 6, 7, 9, and 12 lb weights. The reason so many is I started with 7 and on a couple of the exercises, I had to drop and start at 5.



Tuesday May 26th-Rest
Gotta love Rest day!

Wednesday May 27th-Chest
Got through this workout pretty well. I didn't go up on weights. I used 7, 9, and 12 lb weights. 

Thursday May 28th-Legs
Well, Sagi did it once again. He completely exhausted me. This leg day is so hard for me. If it weren't for the awesome results I am getting, it would be hard to make myself do these. But I committed to this program for the full 12 weeks and I will finish it to the end. Then, will probably start all over again. lol Why!!! Because it works!!!! I used 9, 12, 15, 18, and 21 lb weights.. Will stay the same next time. 

Friday May 29th-Back
Was a little surprised at how much harder this seemed today than all the other times.. Still my favorite workout. I worked out alongside Don today. I did go up on some of the exercises in weights. I used 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, and 24 lb weights. Guess that could be the reason it seemed harder today. :)

Saturday May 30th Arm/Abs
Got through this without tho much problem. I didn't go up in weights this week. I used 7, 9, and 12 lb weights.
On to Week 8!!!!! 

Excited to be this far along.
Don is loving this program. He says he loves the results he is getting. He is also interested in going with Round 2 of Body Beast when we get finished with round one. Wow!!! I think thats awesome! I told him I was thinking about trying 21 Day  Fix and he asked why would I switch when the program we are doing is working so well. Thats a great question. Looks like Body Beast will be round 2. :)

body-beast-getting-ready

body-beast-week-1


body-beast-week-2


body-beast-week-3


body-beast-week-4


body-beast-week-5


body-beast-week-6



xoxo
Lenetta

No comments: