Saturday, April 25, 2015

Body Beast! Week 2


Week 2 of 12
Not real happy that there are two leg workouts this week. Those are my hardest days. But there are no
Total Body/Abs workout. There is an Abs workout, just not 



with Total Body. Yeah!!!!

I put up our calendars to cross out each day we workout. 



Can't wait to see all 4 of these all crossed out. 


Our 2 weeks of workout sheets-

only 10 more weeks to go!


We are still enjoying our Shakeology. 



We have added bananas and also some peanut, and even some coconut peanut butter. Yum!  Don wants to try adding strawberries this week. Mmmm, chocolate covered strawberries in a shake. Why not!! Don drinks his breakfast Shake on his way to work everyday. I am going to order some strawberry Shakeology because Don loves strawberry shakes. 


We are taking our vitamins daily.  
They are really helping with our energy level. 


I figured out how many days total we have minus rest days, and minus the days we already have in. It starts with 


  12 weeks

x  7
=84 days
- 12 rest days
= 72 days
-  12 days we have actually worked out.( doesn't count rest days as they are already figured in above)
=  58 days left to go. Yep!!! We've got this!!!!


Our last day will be July 4th.


Great night for fireworks as we will be celebrating our success!!!!!

We will be celebrating in Florida with 
Laci and Brian. 

Happy Happy Happy!!!!

I did start working with my awesome coach, 


If anyone is out there doing this program or any other fitness program and needs a great coach with great advise, click the link above and check out her page. She's very knowledgeable about fitness. You won't be sorry. Looking forward to getting through this journey with her in my corner. 

Day 1-Legs

Wasn't looking forward to this day, but sucked it up and got it done. I knew it was going to be a real challenge because the top of my right leg feels like I pulled something. I couldn't go down very far but I still did every exercise. I am really proud of myself for getting it done. I am trying to go up on my weights each time I do the same workout again.  I used 5, 7, and 9 lb weights. 

Day 2 -Back/ Bis

 This has to be my favorite Workout day. I can get through this without much trouble. I did go up on my weights this time. I used 5, 7, and 9 lb weights.

Day 3- Shoulders/Abs

I did a lot of stuff today that really wore me out so this was a hard workout. But I got through it!!!! Then as soon as I finished I remembered I still had to do the Abs workout. Yikes!  Thank goodness it was only for 10 minutes. So happy to have this days workout behind me. I used 5, 6, and 7 lb weights.

Day 4 - Rest

Love this day. Yeah!!!!  I did get 2 1/2 hours of walking on the treadmill in while I got caught up on Dancing With the Stars. 

Day 5- Chest/Tris

Wow! Didn't expect this day to be as hard as it was today. But I had done a lot of other work outside and was tired when I started. But I did it!!!!  :) I used 5, 6, and 7 lb weights.

Day 6-Legs

I was so dreading this day again. Legs are the hardest day for me because of my knees but I am very happy to say it was easier today than the last time I did them. My knees didn't seem to hurt near as bad. I was able to go much lower than before. That is awesome! Hoping maybe this will help my knees get better and stronger. I used 5, 6 and 7 lb weights. 

Day 7-Back/Bis
By far, this is my easy day. Thrilled to have this day behind me. Now we are going on Week 3. Woo-Hoo!!!! Happy happy happy to be two weeks in. I used  6, 9, and 12 lb weights.

This was a trying week for Don. On Monday he found out he had to go out of town on a business trip Tuesday night. He wouldn't be back until Thursday. Then he had a three day bike ride to Hill Country with some friends of his.  


 I was concerned about how he was going to workout. He just doubled up on his workouts. On Day 1- Sunday,  which was legs he also did Saturday's Chest and Tris.. On Tuesday he did his workout before he left for the airport. Wednesday he went to the gym to workout  while we face timed each other 




and I watched the cd and showed him the moves.
  TeamWork!!!! 
He got back on Thursday afternoon which would have been his rest day, so he did his Friday workout. and then got up an hour early on Friday morning and did his Saturday workout. That gave him Saturday to rest. Then when he gets back on Sunday, he is ready to go again without missing any workouts. 



Way to go baby!!! He also ate really well while gone. He even called me and gave me his choices and asked what I thought he should have. I am super proud of Don this week. I know it was a hard week for him to try and do this but he did it!!!! Have fun baby, you deserve it!!!!

WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!!!


Going into our 3rd Body Beast week!!! Bring it on!!!!

xoxo
Lenetta

No comments: