Sunday, June 7, 2015

Body Beast-Week 8 of 12!!!




WEEK 8 OF 12

WOW! I can't believe we are on week 8. When we talk about it, it doesn't seem like its been that long. And we have not 


missed one day. Some days are hard to fit in but we find a way. Can't wait to get to the end. 

I have changed my coach. My first coach, Tonya, for reasons beyond her control, has had to stop for now. I have a new coach. Her name is Heather Stark. It's such a small world, as her dad was my next door neighbor when I lived in Tampa. So happy to have her on board. If anyone is looking for a great coach, get ahold of Heather. You can find her at beachbody.com under CoachHeatherFl. 

We are still loving our Shakeology. We do a lot of banana nut shakes. My favorite. 


SUNDAY-May 31st
Shoulders- Got through this pretty well today. Did not go up in weights. In fact on a couple of the exercises I decided to come down a pound or two to better do the exercises. I used 6, 7, 9, and 12 lb weights. 

MONDAY- June 1st
Rest Day-


TUESDAY- June 2nd
Chest- Also got through this one pretty easy today. I started with 7, 9, and 12 lb weights. I dropped and ended up using 6, 7, and 9 lb weights. I could have stayed with the 12 lbs but felt I could do the exercises more accurate if I went down in pounds. 

WEDNESDAY June 3rd
Legs- My least favorite day of all, while at the same time my favorite day. I have seen such a difference in my legs since starting Body Beast.   But this is such a hard workout for me. I have bad knees and it isn't easy to do these exercises but I work through them. Hard to make myself get up and do this but I have now finished it today.  I am exhausted once again but so happy to have this day behind me. I can't do this workout in the evenings. It's just way too much to try and do after a full day of everything else. I used 7, 9, 12, 15, 18, and 21 lb weights today. 


THURSDAY- June 4th
Back- I got through this workout pretty easy. This is my favorite workout day. I used 15, 18, 21, and 24 lb weights. I still only used 7 lbs on the reverse flies. I may try to go up to 9 the next time. 

FRIDAY- June 5th` 
Arms/Abs-This is probably my second hardest workout. I did  stay the same as last time on my weights today.  Don't really see me going up on them for arms anytime soon.    

SATURDAY- June 6th
Shoulders-Got through this workout pretty easy. I used 5, 7, 9, and 12 lb weights. I stayed the same as the last shoulders workout.

WOO-HOO!!!

8 full weeks finished!!!
Only 4 weeks left. So thrilled to be this far along. Can't wait until we get to the end. Come on July 4th!!!!

body-beast-getting-ready

body-beast-week-1


body-beast-week-2


body-beast-week-3

body-beast-week-4


body-beast-week-5


 body-beast-week-6


body-beast-week-7

No comments: