Sunday, July 5, 2015

Body Beast-Week 10!



*** Thought I had already posted this..

WEEK 10 OF 12

We did our weigh in this week and I was thrilled to see the scale read 123. I can't remember what year I saw that last. Really loving this Body Beast.  Don was at 215 and he is happy with Body Beast also.  When we first started Body Beast, I weighed 


132.5 and at four weeks in I weighed 127. Thats 9 1/2 pounds gone. Loving it.  Don started at 222 and weighed 215 1/2 at week four. He weighed in at 215 this time. He is down 71/2 pounds. So while building muscle we are still losing weight.


 We also did our measurements again also.





The last two weeks are going to be the hardest, as we will be on a cruise ship for the 11th week.  Thank goodness they have a gym with weights. We will be getting up early and getting our workouts in before breakfast. Also will be taking our shakes with us.



Week 12, will also be a challenge because we will be spending an extra week in Florida after we get off the cruise ship. Thank goodness my daughter has a gym she goes to and she can take us with her. Yeah!!!!! So so happy about that.





SUNDAY-BUILD CHEST/TRIS
Was so surprised to see we are back on Week 1 with this workout. I guess it was because it works both Chest and Tris. It was one of the longest workout of all. 45 minutes. Still not bad.  I used 7, 9, and 12 lb weights. 

MONDAY-BULK LEGS
HOLY COW!!! LEGS AGAIN!!!! I went into this a lot different today. Instead of dreading it and being so negative about it, I decided to go at it with a positive attitude. I decided it would be easier today than it has been and I would get through it quicker than I have been. It has been taking me about an hour and ten minutes to get through  the 42 minute workout. Today, I did get through it easier and it only took me 52 minutes today. Sweet! I even went up on some of my weights. I used 7, 9, 12, 15, 18, and 21 lb weights on this workout.


TUESDAY-BUILD BACK/BIS
This weeks workouts all seem to be longer and harder but so happy to be so far into this program. I used 7, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, and 27 lb weights. 

WEDNESDAY- BEAST TOTAL BODY/ABS
Wow! This was a long hard workout today but I got through it pretty well. Even the planks were a lot easier today than they were before. I have so much more strength now than I did a few weeks ago. I used 7, 9, 12, 15, 18, and 21 lb weights. The first time I did this workout I used 5, and 7 lb weights. Wow, doing so much more now. I am so much stronger than when I first started.

THURSDAY-REST

FRIDAY-BULK ARMS/Abs
Did these pretty well today. So used to doing Abs with arm workouts, I automatically did them then realized afterwards that I didn't have to today. Oh well, and extra ab workout never hurt anyone. :) I used 7, 9, and 12 lb weights. 

SATURDAY- BUILD SHOULDERS



Thrilled to only have 2 weeks left in this program. Can't believe it's almost over. So proud of both of us. Neither one of us have missed a single day. These last two weeks will be the most challenging. Being on a cruise ship for a week then spending a week in Florida. We are going to do our best. We will get our workout in, I know we will. Wish us luck!!!

body-beast-getting-ready

body-beast-week-1

body-beast-week-2

body-beast-week-3

body-beast-week-4

body-beast-week-5

body-beast-week-6

body-beast-week-7

body-beast-week-8

body-beast-week-9

No comments: