Thursday, May 2, 2013

Red Wine Spills? Solution!

I wanted to share this with all you wine drinkers



Especially Red Wine Drinkers.



Don was opening a bottle of red wine and it splashed on his new shirt. We had company when he did it, so he changed his shirt and I 


laid it up and forgot about it for three days. 

Don really didn't think I would get the stain out after it being there so long.


I had read somewhere that Dawn dishwashing soap  


and Peroxide 


mixed 50/50 would take Red Wine out of anything. So I put it to the test. 

Mix 2 tablespoons of Dawn and 2 tablespoons of Peroxide

Stirred it together

See the little red spots

I spooned mixture over spots



More spots

spooned mixture over these spots too. 
Rubbed in with my finger

Then after I thought I had all the spots, soaked entire shirt
in water with mixture and added another tablespoon of each. 
Soaked for less than 10 minutes

Wrung out and threw in 


the washer with another load of clothes



then to the dryer

and LOOK!





Stains are all GONE!!!

IT WORKS!!!

NOW YOU KNOW!

Don is going to be so happy he didn't lose his new shirt to red wine. 

xoxo
Lenetta