Thursday, May 2, 2013

Hotel Reservations Made!


Mackinac Island 

HERE WE COME!!

  
To spend 5 nights on this gorgeous island during the 
"Somewhere In Time Weekend"


We will be staying at the 

Grand Hotel 
where the movie was made

Our Hotel Reservations Are Now Made!!

All we need now is plane reservations


This has always been my favorite movie 
of all time so Don is taking me to 
where it was filmed. 

It was a Christmas Present

click below to see


Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
I Love You Don! 
 I can't wait to spend this weekend with you. 


It's a special weekend where everyone
dresses like they did in 1912. 

I have found patterns and 
Martha is in the process of making my dresses.

I have found a great hat shop in 
Spring, Texas

   


I am having this outfit make for Don.



He will also be wearing some of these

Can't wait for this trip!!!



Lenetta





No comments: