Thursday, May 2, 2013

Garden Surprise!

 Look what I found in my garden!


The cauliflower just keeps getting taller and
taller.
 I really thought about pulling it up and 

planting something else.

Then this morning I was looking at it and found
CAULIFLOWER!  Woo-Hoo!! Several of them. 
So happy about these. 

My okra and garlic is off to a great start

White Corn, onions and cabbage doing great

Yellow corn 


My potatoes in a can are doing great.
Started with a little dirt in bottom


 and now it's at the top

Can't wait to see if I have potatoes
 in these three containers


Peas and beans doing well

Asparagus is really doing great

Beans are coming on

More Beans 

Zucchini

Cherry tomatoes doing great

Cucumbers doing well

Bell peppers coming on

more peppers

Lettuce bowls doing great. I keep taking out of these and they just keep filling back in. 

Sweet potatoes are rooting well

Dill

My herbs are doing great. I use some of these almost daily

Strawberries are pretty

Most excited about my Potatoes,
 cauliflower, and asparagus.

Have a great day. 

Lenetta

No comments: