Friday, May 3, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERVIN!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERVIN!!




Happy Birthday, Ear

I couldn't find one with "that" many candles so

 this will have to do. 
The best part is you will "always" be older than I am. :)



I hope you have a great Birthday. 
Have fun but stay safe

Even though we are many miles apart, I know if I need you, 
you are always there. But growing up, you were always mean to me.
If you had been nicer to me when we were small, I might not have told on you, when you and Rick had baby Johnny out there on that door when he was what, 2 years old, floating him around in the middle of the pond. Sure glad he didn't drown, or you and Rick for that matter. How old were you, 5 or 6 years old. 



But later, as we
 got older. once I could hold my hold, things changed. You became one of my best friends. We always tried to protect each other. Remember years back, I was in a car doing the circle thing with Terri and Tracy  at Frisch's, and was that 5th street, I think. There was a group of people standing around hollering. We stopped to see what was going on. Guess who was in a fight by yourself, with 3 or 4 others fighting you. Guess who got involved!   You were always there if I needed you. I tried to always be there for you. 







Laci has always loved being around you. 


You are a great uncle

And an even better father




Thanks for being such a great brother


I really miss being around you. I miss talking with you. I loved when you were in Texas with me. Please come visit again. We would love that. I love you very much. Please be safe. I hope to see you before the month of May is over. 

Wish I were with you today. I would make you a 
German Chocolate Cake. 

I miss you. 
I love you. 

Happy Happy Birthday! 

Love Sis




PS- I did this in large print so you would be able to read it. Ha Ha. 

Lucky for you, I have already packed all my pictures. :)

No comments: