Monday, May 26, 2014

Day 2 of Memorial Weekend!

We had company coming over, so I got the upstairs all cleaned up. That was actually on 


my to do list for this week. Happy it is all finished.

I love being way ahead of my schedule.

I had some bananas that I needed to do something with

 so I made Extreme Banana Nut Bread.
extreme-banana-nut-bread. This is some of the best Banana Nut Bread ever.



I also made Guacamole, veggie tray, meat and cheese tray and Don cut up the watermelon for me. 


Don did a bunch of running for me while I cleaned and got everything ready.

Then our great friends, Solie and Tom came over to spend the evening. 

It was so great to spend the evening with them. We love you guys!

Some of the neighbors stopped over also. It was a wonderful  evening. 

xoxo
Lenetta



No comments: