Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Hospital Scare!

We went to South Carolina to visit with my daughter, Kisha and her family.



Laci and Brian also came up to visit while I was 


there.



It was a nice surprise between Don and the girls.

While there I found a beautiful park that I wanted to do family photos at.
Falls Park


The plans were to do pictures on Sunday.

Well, Don got sick about as quick as we got there and he was in bed with fever most of the week.

On Sunday, he did come along and take some pictures, which I know he did not feel like doing.














Thank you baby. We got lots and lots of pictures but Don and Sammy stayed back 




and rested in the grass while we went all over and got the rest of the pictures. 

Then when it was time to come home, I started feeling bad.

We got home Monday night and Don missed the entire week at work due to being sick.

I wasn't feeling great but never got as bad as him. I did run a couple of fevers.

The next week Don still was not feeling 100 percent.

I started feeling dizzy and off balance really bad.

I was sick for my birthday on May 4th so we were going to celebrate it on Saturday May 10th.

We had a big day planned on Friday May 9th for Sammy's 7th birthday.

On Friday evening, May 9th, I told Don something was really wrong. He took me to the emergency room.

Doctor said he thought I was having a mild stroke!!!

SCARY!!!!

I spent the entire weekend at the hospital, with them running all kinds of tests.

Finally an MRI showed a deep inter ear infection that didn't show up anywhere else.

Thank God!!  Not a STROKE!!

Came home late Sunday. Mother's Day

Still dizzy which doctors said I would be for  a few days,

So hopefully will celebrate my and Sammy's birthday on Saturday this week.




xoxo
Lenetta




No comments: