Monday, May 26, 2014

Day 4 Memorial Day!

First thing we did was get the bamboo by the side fence planted. We were just so tired last night.




Then I made breakfast while Don got in the pool.

He actually ate his breakfast in


 the pool. Sammy and I ate poolside. 


Don put this new jack under the motorcycle 


It has rained off and on all day so great day to stay home


I threw some shrimp and brussel sprouts on the grill. It was so good. 





We just lounged around most of the day. The planes flew over a couple of times while I was sitting outside. 



Went and got Sammy an Ice cream and 

ending the day with a movie or two upstairs tonight. 


What a wonderful relaxing day. 

I also just want to say, 

Thank you to all that have served our country, and God Bless each and everyone of you. And to those that have died to keep us safe, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice


xoxo 
Lenetta

No comments: