Monday, May 26, 2014

Day 3 Memorial Weekend!

We went out early and cut the bamboo up. Don used his saw on it. That was a 
much bigger job than we thought it would be, 


but we got it. 

I not only got the two I needed for the back fence, but 

also

4 for the side fence that I decided I wanted some bamboo on,

 a small one for the fence beside the gate,

and 

another one for a large pot


I also just for fun and giggles stuck the loose ones in water to see if they might root. Worth a try.


Also, just for the heck of it, decided to plant the root we cut off the bottom. Never know if you don't try. 


Now I only need one more bamboo. It's going to be a rare baby blue bamboo. 


This one will go right in the middle, in memory of my sweet Noah.
 Going with the blue because Noah had beautiful baby blue around his eyes. 

Then Don went out and cleaned the garage, in between swimming with Sammy

So nice that the entire house is completely cleaned. 



We later enjoyed the spa 


sat out under the stars  on our new chaise loungers 

and talked over a nice glass of wine


Sammy also very much has enjoyed his weekend
What a wonderful, wonderful day
xoxo
Lenetta



No comments: