Thursday, May 15, 2014

NOT ME!





A little confused. 

Why all the meds, Doc????



I was perfectly healthy,



then got dizzy and off balance for 3 days.



Ended up in the hospital for 3 days



where they literally ran every test they possibly could.

All test came back clean,


except for the MRI which they did 3 different types of scans with it.



It showed up a deep inter ear infection, so good news is




NO STROKE. (Doctor thought I had a mild stroke)

 But when I got sent home,


IF


 it is just an ear infection, then



WHY


all the medicine.

Really, 5 different types of medicine. The one I understand for the ear infection, but I looked up the others and I don't need these.  They have absolutely nothing to do with an ear infection.

 I think one day, you take nothing, see a doctor and all of a sudden you are on 5 meds.




NOT ME!!!

Plus all the side effects that these meds can give you along with stroke and heart failure.




 If I allowed this, the next time, whenever that might be, I would probably end up on 10 or more  meds.



 NO THANKS!!



Eat Right,


and exercise will keep most things at bay.






So now I remember why I have not been to a doctor, like forever.




They are legalized pill pushers.

They can push there pills on someone else.

 NOT ME!!!!

xoxo
Lenetta

No comments: