Monday, October 13, 2014

Lose It! Week 3 Results!

This is our third week on Lose It!!



click here for start up


click here for 1st weeks results

click her for 2nd week results

We are loving this program. I understand this may not be for everyone, but it works for us.





I am so excited that I only have 4-1/2 more pounds to reach my goal.




I try to figure out what I am going to eat for the entire day, put it in the Lose It app, so then I know how much I need to try and 


exercise to maintain or lose. If I don't or can't do it, I go in and start making my portions smaller or take something off my food list for that day.

Going into our third week my Monday weigh in was 133



Tuesday weigh in 133

Wednesday weigh in 132

Thursday weigh in 132

Friday weigh in 132

Saturday weigh in 132.5

Sunday weigh in was 130

Today's (Monday), weigh in is 129.5


Total loss for last three weeks = 9.5 pounds

                     WOO-HOO!!!!!!!



Don started last Monday at 221.5


His weight today, (Monday) is 219

His total for the last 3 weeks are 7.5 pounds! 
Great job Don!!!





My food this past week-


Monday

Breakfast
coffee
equal
Cream of Wheat 1 pkg
2/3 cup skim milk with 1/4 cup water
1/2 cup blueberries

Lunch
1 large apple

Dinner
Salad kit Lite Caesar 11/2 servings
Lobster Tail 4 ounces
Garlic Butter 1/2 Tablespoon
Spinach Canned 1/2 cup

Snack
Sun Chips 1/2 serving

Treadmill- I walked off 511 calories


Tuesday

Breakfast
coffee

Lunch
Turkey Breast Roasted 2 ounces
Edamame  1 pkg
Unsweet tea with equal

Dinner
Pinto Beans with Hamhock 1 cup
Fried Potatoes 1 cup
Cornbread 1 piece
Milk 1 1/2 cups

Treadmill-Walked off 581 calories

Wednesday

Breakfast
Coffee
Equal
French Toast Homemade 1 piece
real maple syrup 1 tbsp

Lunch
skipped

Dinner
Cheese Fondue 1/2 cup  Click here for recipe
Meat Fondue 1/2 cup      click here for recipe
Flaming Turtle Dessert 1/2 cup click here for recipe
Pepsi 8 ounces- Yikes!!!

Treadmill- I walked off 407 calories


Thursday

Breakfast
Coffee
Equal
Cream of Wheat 1 pkg
2/3 cups skim milk with 1/4 cup water
1/2 cup blueberries

Lunch
1/4 cup Pistachios

Dinner
Stuffed Green Pepper 1 click here for recipe
1/2 cup corn
1 cup skim milk

Snack
Popsmart Movie Theatre Popcorn 4 cups
5 ounces Moscato wine

Treadmill - I walked off 513 calories
Walking outside I walked off 52 calories
Total calories burned= 565

Friday

Breakfast
Coffee
Equal
Cream of Wheat 1 pkg
2/3 c skim milk mixed with 1/4 cup water for cereal
1/2 cup blueberries

Lunch
skipped

Dinner
Buffalo Wild Wings Dressed Cheeseburger 1/2
Buffalo Wild Wings Buffalo Chips 1/2
Carrot sticks with very small amount of blue cheese
Unsweet Tea with equal

SnacksPops Secret Movie Theatre Popcorn 4 cups
3 ounces Moscato wine

Treadmill- I walked off 791 calories throughout the day

Saturday

Breakfast
Coffee
Equal

Lunch
BLT Flatbread 1/2
yeast roll with very small amount of butter 1/2

Dinner
Not feeling well- skipped

Late snack
Edamames 1 pack


Treadmill
I wasn't feeling well, but I still decided to try and get some exercise in. I managed to burn 150 calories

Sunday

Breakfast
Coffee Equal

Lunch
Garlic Mushrooms 3/4 cup
Shrimp Scampi 1/4 serving
Unsweet Tea

Dinner
Large Apple 1

Treadmill- I walked off 274 calories

Excited to see what Week 4 brings!

xoxo
Lenetta

No comments: