Monday, October 20, 2014

Lose It! Week 4 Results!

This fourth week on Lose It has been a little harder. I really wanted to eat a lot of stuff that I knew I shouldn't. I guess these last few pounds aren't going to be that easy.



Lose a pound, gain a pound. But at the end of it I am still down. So that makes me very happy.

The problem, I think , is when you start losing weight, - Lose It-  automatically knocks more and more calories out of your daily 


intake to keep you on track. Losing those extra calories to eat makes it a little more difficult. 




If I want to eat more, I just have to exercise more, which I really try to do. 




I started this week weighing 129.5




Tuesday weigh in - lost 1/2 pound 129


Wednesday weigh in- gained 1/2 pound  129.5

Thursday weigh in lost 2 pound lost 127.5

Friday weigh in- gained 1-1/2 pounds 129

Saturday weigh in- lost 1-1/2 pounds 127.5

Sunday weigh in - same 127.5

Monday weigh in 127.5

Total lost this week was 2 pounds

I'll Take It!!! 



Total lost for the last 4 weeks = 11.5 pounds

YIPPEE!

Only 2-1/2 pounds from my goal!!!!

 My exercise this week was

Monday- 
Treadmill- burned 315 calories

Tuesday-
Treadmill- burned 336 calories
Tae-bo- burned 400 calories

Wednesday-
Treadmill- burned 564 calories
Situps- burned 29 calories
Walking outside-burned 77 calories

Thursday-
Treadmill- burned 671 calories

Friday-
Treadmill- burned 374 calories
Tae-bo- burned 400 calories

Saturday-
Walking outside- burned 38 calories :(

Sunday
Treadmill-burned 186 calories
Hopefully this will be the week to get there. 

I have decided to add a little help this week with an ALL NATURAL herb called 
Garcinia. This has no additives or gluten in it at all. 

I have used this one before but I felt you had to take to many pills a day. It says to take 2 pills three to six times a day. and while they did work to some degree, I felt that was just to many pills.  These are 34.00 at Whole Foods. 




I decided to try this one a while back, and it works much better and I only need one of these a day. It says to take one capsule twice a day, but if I take the first one later than noon, it will keep me up at night. One a day is all I would suggest to start with. They also are a lot less money than the other ones. These were only 11.00 at Whole Foods. And they do work to help curb those cravings. 





I didn't start out using these with the Lose It program, because I wanted to see if Lose It would work for me. It certainly has, but just want a little help this final week to make sure I stay on track with the lower calories I am now getting. I only have 2-1/2 pounds to go and this is the week to do that!!!

Wish me luck!!


No comments: