Monday, September 29, 2014

Lose It! 1st Week Results!





This past week has been interesting keeping track of everything we eat and drink. We learned a lot about why we have not been able to



keep the weight off. We have learned a lot about portion sizes. We are both very motivated by this program. This is week 1:


My starting weight last Monday was 139

Tuesday I  lost 1.5 lbs   = 137.5

Wednesdy I lost lost 1  = 136.5

Thursday I didn't lose any. But I also didn't gain any. I think the reason I didn't lose any was due to putting salt on watermelon.  = 136.5

Friday I lost 1 lb    = 135.5

Saturday - no loss-o gain  = 135.5


Sunday - Amazed I did not gain weight from Sat. I remained the same  = 135.5

My total weight loss for the 1st week is 3.5 pounds. 



After all the different foods we ate yesterday and today I am very happy with that weight loss.

I have been very good at exercising when I run out or over my calories for the day.  It really makes it easy for me to stay ahead. I really love this program.


I exercised 505 minutes this past week. Hope to get more than that in this week. 

Don's starting weight on Monday was 226.5

Tuesday he lost .5 lbs   = 226.5

Wed he lost 3 lbs          = 223

Thursday he lost 1 lb   = 222

Friday he lost 2 lbs      = 220

Saturday he stayed at 220

Sunday he had gained back 2.5 lbs  = 222

Don's total weight loss for the 1st week is 4-1/2 pounds.

He is very happy with that. His weight at the end of the first week was 222.5

We decided that we would work hard through the week and have one day that we eat anything we want but still aware of the calories and recording them. Wow!!! Thank goodness we exercised as much as we did. We had calories going into Saturday left over from the other days so it really helped when we ate so bad on Saturday.

We have been spending a lot of time on the treadmill and I also have been Tae-boing. Hoping to get to the gym this week also.


Here is what I ate this past week.

Monday

 Breakfast

Cream of Wheat with 1 pkg of equal
1/2 cup skim milk
3 tbsp raspberries
coffee

LUNCH

Asparagus spears 16
Small apple

DINNER

chicken leg and chicken thigh-pressure cooked with beer and spices
unsweet tea with equal
Hominy golden 3/4 cup

Tuesday

Breakfast
coffee with equal

Lunch

Turkey Breast oven roasted 1 slice
Light Mayonaise 1/2 tbsp
1 slice white bread
1 ounce potato chips
Unsweet tea with equal

Dinner
Caesar Salad 11/2 servings
Shrimp cooked 16 each

WEDNESDAY

Breakfast
Coffee with equal

Lunch

Cream of Wheat cereal
1/2 cup skim milk
1 small banana

Snack

Pecans 1/4 cup

Dinner

Caesar Salad 11/2 serving
Jumbo Sea Scallops  4
Unsweet tea with equal

Snack

3 cups watermelon

THURSDAY

Breakfast

1 large egg fried in olive oil spray
2 slices of smoked bacon
1 white slice of bread
1/2 cup milk

Lunch

Edamame 1 serving
Salmon marinated

Snack

1/2 ounce Potato Chips

Dinner

Snow crab legs 1 bunch
Garlic butter 2 tbsp
Asparagus Spears 12
Unsweet tea with equal

Snack

1/2 small banana

FRIDAY

Coffee with equal
1/2 cup Kind Maple uinoa  Clusters cereal
1/2 small banana
1/2 cup skim milk

Lunch

Tomato Basil Soup 1 serving
Earl of Sandwich half

Dinner

Field greens salad  2 cups
Tomatoes cherry 10
onion 1/2 cup
Mushrooms pieces 3/4 cup
Ranch dressing 2 tbsp

Late snack
Cucumber Salad 1/2 serving
Half of a Brewmaster burger

SATURDAY-
Eat anything day

Breakfast

2 eggs
2 slices of bacon
1 slice of Texas Toast
1/2 cup fried potatoes


Snack
1 chocolate covered cherry

Lunch

Fish and chips 1/2 of each
1/4 sausage bratwurst
Unsweet tea

Dinner
Bucee's Fried Potatoes 1 serving

SUNDAY

Breakfast
coffee with equal

Lunch
Hooters Naked Wings  2
Hooters buffalo shrimp 8
Hooters garden salad no cheese
Ranch dressing
Caramel Cheesecake 1/2

Dinner
Pressure cooked chicken leg and thigh with spices
Jamine rice
Asparagus

My total calories burned in exercising this week was 2,863.

After all the food and all the exercising, I still had 247 calories I did not eat during the week.

I am so motivated and can't wait to see how this second week goes.

I did not post Don's meals for the week but I will if anyone wants me too.

Also, there are lots of Challenges that are available on Lose It. We have joined three of them so far. 

30 points in 30 days

Three Pounds by Columbus Day

Minute to Win it!exercise

So far we are on track with these goals. 

Week 2-Let's Go!!!

xoxo 
Lenetta

No comments: