Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Lose It Update - Day 1

Yesterday I blogged about an app called Lose It. 







Here is the link in case you missed it

Click here for Lose It!

I am not going to write about it everyday but I did want to let you know how the first day went. 

I put in my food as I went along. 

I love how if you put, say coffee, in once, and need to put it in again, you can just go to your"Add Food" click on My Foods, click on coffee and it will put in back in the place you need it to be. So you don't have to keep looking foods up once you have eaten them. If it is a different serving, it will let you change that also. Can't get any easier than that. 

I was doing really well and realized I felt a small hunger pain coming on. I checked my calories left and not enough to really have anything and stay on track.

I jumped on the treadmill and walked for an hour. I ended up not wanting anything to eat at that point and I went to bed with 463 calories I could still have. Love it!!!

I love how it will keep track of all of your exercise, by minutes or hours. Pretty awesome. 

I started yesterday at 139.

This morning I am at 137.5

My goal is 125 and it should be reached by November 6, 2014. I don't even know what year I was 125 but I think that is where I would like to be. I have gotten as low as 129 but just could never get it to go lower than that before I started going back up. 

I think I can get to 125 with this app. 



Don is also doing this with me. He did really well yesterday.
He started at 226.5. 


His goal is 200. His goal weight should be reached by December 23rd. He weighed in at 226 this morning. So he is down a half pound today. 


Yea!!!! You go baby!!!

There is also different challenges that show up on your home page that you can join if you choose to. Don and I signed up for

 30 Points in 30 Days.

 All you have to do is any exercise that adds up to your weight in calories. Pretty simple. Not hard to do at all. It keeps track of all the calories for you. Love this app!

We also joined Minute It to Lose It. 

We also joined Three Pounds by Columbus Day

Once you have achieved your goal, you get a Badge. 


I am so excited about this app. Who would think an app could really help you lose weight. Really!! 


I love it! If I run out of calories, I can just do some more exercise to get some back. There are so many different ones in the app that you can do or you can create your own. 

It did make me re-think my food yesterday.  I made some changes to keep my calories from getting so low. Instead of eating the entire kind bar for snack,

I only ate half of it to keep those calories down. I was just fine with that. 

My favorite thing about this app is being able to scan any barcode 

and it gives all the information to you right now. You then just choose your helping amount and it is in there. Too easy!!!! 

Who would have thought an app could be so motivating!!!



Let me know if you decide to try it. I would love for you to join me with this app. 

If anyone has any questions about the app and how it works, let me know. I will help you with it if I can.

Good Luck!!!

xoxo
Lenetta

No comments: