Monday, September 22, 2014

Lose It!!! I Challenge You!

I have tried dieting exercising and anything else that came along to try to get on track and keep the weight off. I can lose it, but it comes right back. I now have found this amazing app and want to share it with you. 

I truly believe this is a life changing app!!!!

I have found this App called 

Lose It!



 It keeps track of your food, calories, exercise and so on. 


One of my favorite things on this app is the barcode scan. What an easy way to figure out your calories. It does it for you. Just scan and it does the rest. Love, love, love this.



For breakfast this morning, I scanned my box of grape nuts and for a 1/2 cup, it was 200 calories before milk and fruit. I opted for instant cream of wheat, 1 pkg =1oz at 100 calories,





 1/2 c skim milk at 45 calories, (I used 1/2. C milk and 1/4 c water to get my 2/3 c. Was just a way to cut a few more calories. I put in 3 tablespoons of raspberries for 16 calories. 

I just scanned the barcode for the milk and cream of wheat box, then just typed in raspberries. Easy, easy, easy!!


This app keeps track of your meals and snacks, tells you how many calories, you have used and how many you have left for that day. 


It also lets you print out your daily meals if you want.

Don and I are going to do this, this week, keeping track of everything. 

I already put coffee in this morning with equal and used 5 calories. 

:)  Shocked when I put in a cup of watermelon just to see what it said. 46 calories, which is fine but 11.5 g of carbs!!! Wow! This is a great app for anyone needing to watch their carbs. 

Already loving it and I am just starting this. 


My starting weight,
139  YIKES!!!

Don's starting weight is 
226.5


I would like to challenge you to join the app,  Lose It, (it's free) and lets do this together this week. 



I started today-Sept 22-2015   


 Will you????


The one thing I love about this app is it has lots of different challenges in it to help you stay on track. Check it out!!!!



Let me know if you are up to the challenge!!!!


Click on the link to get it today to check it out and to get the app!!!
Lose It - Click here to get it

Can't overlook these kind of reviews! Pretty staggering!!!

4.5 stars out of almost 30,000 people. They can't all be wrong!!


Reviews

  
Do yourself the favor of checking this out if you are tired of dieting and frustrated with gaining it right back. Thats where I am at. I think this just may very well be the answer I have been searching for forever.

Let me know what you think!

xoxo
Lenetta

No comments: