Sunday, September 8, 2013

She's On Her Way!

Laci 




is in Washington. 




She is there for a week before she flies off to Ireland,

to do her internship with IJM.



I am heading up there to spend the last few days she will be in the states with her. 

I already miss her so much. 


It's just so hard to let her go off to another country where she knows no one and to be so very far away from her. 

I feel a sadness coming on that I keep trying to push away


. I am going to worry so much about her. 

But I know she has to do this. And I couldn't be more proud of her. 


Thank God for Skype.  

She still needs your help. Please pray for her and if you can donate even a dollar, every dollar counts. Here's her story if you haven't read it. Click below her photo on the right and it will open up to where her story is. 
xoxo
Lenetta

2 comments:

Feral Turtle said...

What an exciting time. Congratulations to her and I too would be proud Lenetta! Good wishes for her while she is away!

Life according to Lenetta said...

Hey there Turtle,
Thank you for the well wishes for my daughter. I will worry about her but I know she will be in God's hands and I know he will keep her safe. But,being mom, I will worry. :) i hope you are having a wonderful evening. Thanks for stopping by.