Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Letters!



Dear Laci,
I can't wait to see you in Washington next week. I am going to worry so much about you while you are away in Ireland for 10 months. Will be counting the days until you come home for Christmas. I love you and I am so very proud of you. Go make a difference. Go save precious lives.

Dear Sammy,
I am sorry you think I am being mean to you. I think you need to lose about 2 pounds and also, I just need to find out what is causing your allergies if I can. I will start adding some goodies back in for you in a week or two. I love you and just want to keep you healthy and well. I know how much you enjoy your evening walks and we are trying to make them a little longer for you.

Dear Don,
Awesome job at the gym. You have already lost over 13 pounds. I know how much you love your nap after work, and I am so proud of you for meeting me at the gym and missing out on your naps. You say you feel so much better so keep up that swimming. You look great. Also, great job on only drinking a couple of beers one day a week. That will really help you keep the weight off. Sammy and I love you.

Dear Kisha,
I know you have had so much going on lately, but I really miss our talks. Maybe we can try to get a little of that back soon. :) I miss you and love you. I hope we can all meet up in Florida at Christmas this year.

Dear House,
I don't know why you aren't selling. It's not because we aren't getting offers because we are. Just something always happens to make it fall through. I guess we just aren't supposed to move at this time which is fine. When you are supposed to sell, you will.

Dear Washington,
I can't wait to see you next week. Please have nice weather for us while we are there.

Dear Ireland,
Please, please, please watch over my daughter for the next 10 months. Keep her safe from harm.





I can't wait to get over there and meet the fairies and the wee little leprechauns. And I know we are going to kiss the blarney stone. So excited we are coming over to visit Laci while she is there. :)

xoxo
Lenetta




2 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh wow! What a lovely thing to do! You are creating such memories simply by putting your heart into these words. I bet you are an incredible mom!
Thank you for your visit and kind words about homeschooling - I'm gonna try it too - and we'll see at the end of the year. Only committing to one ;) Kristin xo

Life according to Lenetta said...

Hi Kristin,
Thank you for the kind words. I do try to be a really good mom. My girls mean the world to me. I love when we can all be together. Hopefully that will happen this Christmas. I can't wait. I hope you are having a wonderful evening. And I am sure you will do fine with the homeschooling. You both will either love it or hate it. Then you go from there. :)