Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Letters!



Dear Laci,
I loved our time in Washington together. It ended way too soon. I am so happy that you are safely in Ireland and are loving it. I know there is so much to take in but you can do it. Good Luck. I am so happy that we are able to facebook at night. I loved Skyping with you. Lets try and do that more often. :).

Dear Kisha,
I love you and miss our conversations. Hope we can get some started back up soon. I am in love with your little off colored kitten. Are you selling him or her? Is it a male or female? I am very interested in that one. :)

Dear Paco,
If you followed Laci to Ireland, you need to come back to the states right away. She is going to have enough trouble with the Leprechauns messing with her. She really doesn't need you there right now.

Dear Don,
So glad to be back home and heading back to the gym with you.  I love getting back in shape. 

Dear Hours in the day,
Slow down. You move way too fast.

Dear Duck Dynasty,
I can't believe how much I am enjoying your show. But I am. Keep up the great work.

xoxo
Lenetta

No comments: