Monday, February 17, 2014

Catch Up!

I have had a couple of my blog friends ask where I have been. I have not been on here for awhile as we have had a lot going on. So very quickly, I will do a catch up. 

We are enjoying our new home. 
 

We have done a lot to it but still have a 

lot to do.
I got the bamboo in right before the first deep freeze. Was concerned about it but it has been through several deep freezes now and it looks like it has survived. Woo-Hoo!


Put a new roof on the house



Painted the gallery

Went to see Willie Nelson. He was on my bucket list. :) Thrilled to see him in person.















 Ran into Shelly and Mark there also. Always great to see them.



We went to Florida for Christmas. One of the best I have ever had. 



Both my girls were there. :)


Made some great new friends. 
Huvian
Love this lady

Marjorie and Keith
Wonderful new friends


Saw some great old friends.





Got to spend some great time with my sweet Willow

Laci is home from Ireland.

She and Brian are back together after being apart as friends for several years.

They are now living in Orlando together.

They both have new jobs.

We have a new grandson-Jaxson who is now going on 4 months old



I just lost my precious parrot, Noah, who I have had for 22 years. Very very hard to let her go. 




The weather has finally warmed up in the 70's and 80's. Time to get the motorcycle. Sammy is so ready. 


Since I have lost Noah, I am holding Sammy a little closer, and a little tighter.


Will be back later. 

Lenetta

No comments: