Friday, February 21, 2014

What I'm Using To Get In Shape!

Spring is in the Air!!

It's so beautiful outside now that it is time to get ready for spring and summer.

So back to eating right and exercising. 

Took Sammy for an hour walk today around the lake. Time Sammy, Don and I all get back in shape.


Then home to make a soup that I found over

 Christmas holiday. 

Have made it a couple of times and it does seem to work. 

It's called  Holiday Diet Soup

It's make all kinds of awesome claims and I do have to say, I believe them.
It does seem to work really well. 

I will have the recipe up on the blog very soon.

Here is the article:







I also went to Whole Foods to get 

Yacon.

They were out of it so I have ordered it on Amazon. 


I read it in an article about Dr Oz.



****He did not mention any certain brand so do your homework and make sure it is 
100 % pure
yacon syrup. 
Nothing else should be in it. 


This is what I ordered. Has great reviews. 

*** Will let you know how I like this after I have used it for a week or so. 

And finally getting back to the gym, walking outside, and  on my treadmill. 
May even do some Tae-bo. 

Taking our shape back!!!!

Wish us luck!!
xoxo
Lenetta

No comments: