Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Marinated Cucumbers, Onions, and Tomatoes Review!


Marinated Cucumbers, Onions, and Tomatoes
This is the best of the best for marinated vegetables. Delicous!! I did double everything except the tomatoes and cucumbers. I wanted a

 lot of liquid so I could keep adding to it as the vegetables went down. Try this. You won't be disappointed. 

Ingredients

Peel and slice 1/4 inch thick


I tossed mine in the processor-so quick

Cut tomatoes into wedges-I did 8


Slice and separate into rings

Put into bowl

In separate bowl add vinegar
I used apple cider but white is ok also

Add sugar

Add water and mix


Add salt

Pepper

And oil. I used Extra virgin olive oil

Mix well

Pour over mixture

Put in fridge

I stirred mine every hour or so. 
Enjoy!

Ingredients:
3 medium cucumbers, peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
1 medium onion, (I used two) sliced and separated into rings. 

3 medium tomatoes, cut in wedges
1/2 cup vinegar
14 cup sugar
1 cup water
2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1/4 cup oil 



Combine ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. 






I served this with 
and

Enjoy!


xoxo
Lenetta

No comments: