Friday, June 14, 2013

Safe Pet Salon!

Been on computer searching reviews all day. Trying to find a pet salon I feel I can trust with Sammy.



Don wants to get his hair cut so the search is on.
I hate the thought of leaving him anywhere I


can't watch him.
He had a horrible experience with the Pets Mart in Clearwater about 3 1/2 years ago and has never been the same.


 He shakes and pees all over the place when I take him in  to get his nails and belly shaved.  He is not as bad now as he has been but he still shakes. 

I do stay and watch him so he feels a little safer. But I really need to find one groomer that handles him and is gentle with him.


Wishbone pet salon 
I have found a place called "Wishbone" pet salon in Richmond. 



One thing I like is there don't put them in cages at all. They get to sniff around and play with the other dogs. 

 I have an appointment there tomorrow, so if anyone knows anything about this place, please let me know. 

I talked to a lady named Tammy for a long time and she really put me at ease. We will see!

They were the only place on the internet in the Houston area that carried all 5 stars and no bad reviews anywhere.

 I will let you know how they do after I get back tomorrow with Sammy.

xoxoLenetta

No comments: