Monday, June 17, 2013

Time to get back on track!!

It's time to get back on track!!!!

I have been having a really tough time getting 


back into exercising. 
I just couldn't seem to get motivated to do it.




 We have had so much going on with the house and 
everything else, I just haven't felt like it.




BUT~~~~~~

I have finally decided it's Time!!!


So this week my goals are 




 Mon: NAKED BEAUTY Routine

Tues: Anti-Cellulite Cardio 
Wed-Tightly Toned Arms and Abs
Thurs: NAKED BEAUTY Routine
Fri-Tightly Toned Arms and abs
Sat: Anti-Cellulite Cardio
Sun: Tightly Toned Arms and abs

 AND ALSO



to walk a minimum of 10 hours on
 treadmill this week.



Here we go!!!!

xoxo Lenetta

2 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Staying motivated is super tough! good luck! :)
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Life according to Lenetta said...

Thanks Shannon. I am off to a good start today so hopefully I can stay motivated all week. :)