Monday, June 24, 2013

15-45 or Bust!





I did great getting back on track last week.

I not only got my 10 hours of walking in,
I actually got in 12 hours of walking, which 


equals to 30 miles.  Wow!!!  Very happy about that. 


I did all my other exercises that I said I was going to do also, plus some. 

So this week I am going to try to do it all over again but add more hours. 

I am going to walk at least 15 hours this week, which equals to 45 miles.  

Also, these exercises again:
                 Mon: NAKED BEAUTY Routine
 Tues: Anti-Cellulite Cardio 
             Wed-Tightly Toned Arms and Abs
           Thurs: NAKED BEAUTY Routine
           Fri-Tightly Toned Arms and abs
Sat: Anti-Cellulite Cardio
              Sun: Tightly Toned Arms and abs




I have a lot to do this week so I had better get started. 

Would love to hear what kind of exercise you do and how long you have been exercising. 

Have a great week!

Lenetta

1 comment:

Life according to Lenetta said...

Hi Afina, Thank you. Enjoy your evening. :)