Saturday, December 7, 2013

Great Deals, Great Day!!

Had a great day today.

We went to look at my antique lamps that I am having rewired and one of the arms fixed on one of them. They look great. Can't wait to get them back. 

Then in 37 degree temperature, YUK!!!!



while we were up that way, we went to Trader


Joe's flea market. 


I was looking for a certain guy that gives me great deals on stuff. Not hardly anyone there today. Surprised they were even open at all. 

I found him and got all this for $85.00.  Unbelievable!!! The two tall ones on the right are a deep burgundy color. So pretty.  Will see him again soon in the  warmer weather. Brrrrrr!!!


From there we went to China Silk and brought 2 beautiful topiaries for the front porch. Now I need to find the pots to put them in. I know what I want, just have to find them. Hopefully tomorrow. 
 

Then picked up 15 bamboo pots and put them on the front porch for now. Watered it and hope to get it planted in the next few days if it warms up. 


Saw a Christmas decoration in the neighbors yard that I loved. Saw him out there and went over and introduced myself. Found out he and his wife made it about 10 years ago. Will get a picture of it and post soon. Anyway, he invited us to another neighbors house that was having a neighbor get together tonight, which works out great. We will get to meet some more of our new neighbors. That should be fun.  So we picked up  some nice wine and pretty wine bags to put it in and away we are going.  

Be back soon!

Cheers!

xoxo
Lenetta

No comments: