Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Did I Really!!!!

This day started with a cold front.  Ha Ha
It was already cold out, then I had to get soaked digging a hole.


I got up early to go out and start working my dirt and digging the holes for the bamboo.
I was still working on the first hole when all of a sudden I hit and cut through with the shovel,

the Main Water Line. Oh my!!


I text  Don who was in a meeting and said call me ASAP!!!!

He did. He told me to get the channel locks and go out front and turn the main water off.  I did.

So there goes my day. I can't plant my trees,

 I can't give Sammy a bath,

 I can't do laundry



So I ended up with a very relaxing easy day.

Don called the sprinkler guy and he came out and fixed everything. Yea!!!!

So I guess I will try again tomorrow. If I do it again, at least I know who to call.

WHO YOU GONNA CALL??

SPRINKLER MAN!! THAT' WHO!!

Don thinks I may need him on speed dial. LOL

xoxo 
Lenetta

No comments: