Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Read this if your dog matts and tangles?


Do you have a dog that  matts and tangles all the time.



I have a beautiful Havanese, named Sammy Boy.
He has long hair and for the first 5 years of his life I had to brush him every single day to keep 


him from matting up. When I would skip a day or 3, wow, did I notice it. But I didn't want to cut his hair so I chose to brush and comb him everyday. I had a ritual, every morning, while having coffee, 

I would brush him. It only took about 5 minutes but it was enough to keep him from tangling so it was worth it.

Then last year, I saw a  hair product that I decided to try for myself. It was called WEN by Chaz Dean.


I did order it and I did try it. The first time I used it I loved how my hair felt. So clean and so soft. But after using it a few times, I personally didn't like the feel of my hair. It does leave it feeling super clean and soft but it was just too soft for me. I decided not to use it every time, but now use every month or two to take all the chemicals from other shampoo out.  My hair is healthier using it but just can't use it all the time.

Well, one day, getting ready to bathe Sammy, I decided to try it on him and see how it worked on him.


 Wow!  It leaves him so clean, and so soft, I loved it.

 Then, I had to be out of town, and left him with Don.  When I came back, I was sure he was going to be a real mess, since Don hadn't been brushing him.

. Surprise!!! He wasn't tangled. No matts. What happened!!  

WEN HAPPENED!!!!

 And I have been using it on him ever since. I now have it on automatic delivery every 3 months. Just do not want to run out of this, ever, for him again.

Now, it's ok if I don't brush him for 3 or 4 days. He still fine. No matts, no tangles. It's unbelievable !!

Then just this month, a new Wen product called Sixthirteen Ultra Nourishing Cleansing Treatment



   came with his cleansing conditioning. (Shampoo)

Mixed four pumps into his coat after applying his conditioning shampoo. Mixed it into the shampoo already on him and his hair came out even prettier. He looks, feels, and smells beautiful.

I love it and will always use this on him.  It is the best!!!

I also always take time to comb him out really well right before his bath.It makes it so much easier and quicker, to get him combed out. 

Let me know how you like it if you try it.

xoxo
Lenetta


















No comments: