Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday Letters!


I haven't done this for awhile but thought I would start this back up. 

Dear Pixie
You will be missed terribly. My heart is still very 

heavy today. There's a sadness in the air. We will love you forever. 

Dear Laci, 
I know this has been such a long hard week for you. Then on top of everything else, Pixie passed away. My heart aches for you. I wish I was there to help you get things finished up before you leave for Washington. I can't wait to see you in Washington. I am so proud of you. Please be extra safe in Ireland. I am going to be worried everyday until you get back home. I love you very much. 

Dear Kisha,
I really miss talking to you. I know there are times that life is busy and just not enough hours in the day. But damn it, I am your mother, and you need to find and make time for me. Well at least a few minutes. :) I love you and miss you very much. 

Dear Brian,
I just can't thank you enough for being there, always for Laci and Pixie.  You are one very special man. Your daughter is lucky to have you for her father. We all love you and truly appreciate you. Thank you again. 

Dear Shelly,
Wow, you have a heart as big as Texas. Thank you so very much for all you have done, and continue doing for my daughter. I hope you love your new guitar. Can't wait for you to get it. Hope to see you soon. 

Dear Sammy,
I love you, little buddy. Please stay healthy and well. I can't even think about anything happening to you. 

Dear Mom,
I am sorry I don't get to talk to you as much as I used too. Maybe after Tuesday and you get a phone you can actually use, we will talk more. At least this one, you won't have to remember to turn it on. I will call you on Tuesday as soon as it is turned on. I love you. 

Dear Don,
Sometimes life takes us in different directions. Sometimes it hard to get back on track. Sometimes things never get back on track. Decisions, decisions. We need to make one and stick to it. I am really proud of you going to the gym and swimming as much as you do. You have lost over 10 pounds so far and are looking great. Keep up the great workouts. 

Dear heart,
I wish you didn't feel so sad, empty and alone today. 

xoxo 
Lenetta

No comments: