Monday, March 3, 2014

My Tribute to Noah










My beloved Noah, I hope your crossing over the rainbow bridge was filled with light, love and new adventures. I feel blessed to have been with you holding you, as you crossed over. My hopes and wishes are that you are free from pain and flying around being your comical little self everywhere you go. I believe with you at the
Rainbow Bridge, it is now an even happier place with you in it.

From the first time I saw you, I had to have you. You have taught me so much over the last 22 years. Acceptance, patience, (lots of that), how to have fun every single day, and most of all unconditional love. I really thought you would be around well over 22 more years, and 22 more after that. Your passing was so sudden, and so unexpected.

You traveled the states with me, and were loved everywhere we went. You were a huge hit at the petting zoo, where you were the star. 


 Quite the showoff! The kids adored you. I could not have asked for a better feathered friend than you. You were so much fun. You did so many tricks. You brought us so much joy.  I miss you so much.

This last week has been a really tough one. I miss
you every day. I don't know how to stop the tears from flowing. I dream about you almost every night. Everything reminds me of you. I miss you.


I just this morning, asked Don to remove your tree and cage from the kitchen. Not to forget you in any way, but to stop some of the pain every time I saw it. Every time I walk in the kitchen, I expect to hear you say hello. 
It amazes me how often I think I still hear you.  I laugh and  cry at the same time, just thinking about you. You were so very funny and so very special.

        





You were always a part of whatever she was doing. 

Whenever she walked into the room, you would light up

You loved each other so much




Kess always acted like he didn't really like you, but he really did love you. He always called you Shithead. I can remember hearing him say, Yeah I love you Shithead. And he did. 

You finally agreed to sit on Brian's arm. It only took over 10 years, you were always so jealous of him near Laci and you were always trying to attack him. You meant business and he knew it. 

 Your new best friend. You both adored each other from the very start. It was so cute, when he walked in from work, you would get down and go climb in his chair with him, every night. Sammy barks his happy bark every day when Don walks in, and not to be outdone, you would yell and holler Hello to get his attention. It was so funny and so cute. 

 You were very fortunate to have two mom's. Tammy loves you as much as I do. She would do anything for you. Even when I called her, because you were outside and a storm was coming. I wasn't near home to put you inside. She rescued you more than once in pouring down rain and lightning. You were always covered from the weather, I just felt better knowing you were safe inside when it stormed.  She always cared for you when I couldn't. She adored you and you adored her right back. I can't thank her enough for loving you the way she does. You were such a lucky little bird. She's such a special friend to us both. 



You have no idea how much you are going to be missed. 

Farewell my beautiful super friend. I will see you at the Rainbow Bridge.



We love you!
I love you!





 Rainbow Bridge
There is a bridge connecting Heaven and Earth. It is called the Rainbow Bridge because of its many colors.
Just this side of the Rainbow Bridge, there is a land of meadows, hills and valleys with lush green grass.
When a beloved pet dies, the pet goes to this place. There is always food and water, and warm spring weather. Those old and frail animals are young again. Those who have been maimed are made whole again. They play all day with each other. But, there is one thing missing. They are not with their special person who loved them on earth. So, each day they run and play until the day comes when one suddenly stops playing and looks up. The nose twitches, the ears are up, the eyes are staring, and this one suddenly runs from the group.
You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. Your face is kissed again and again and again; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the eyes of your trusting pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.
Then you cross the Rainbow Bridge together, never again to be separated.
....Author Unknown





xoxo 
Lenetta










No comments: