Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Awesome Surprise-Benihana Chef!!




During our week stay in Florida after we got back from our cruise, Laci planned an awesome surprise for me with Don's help.

I have always wanted to 


cook at a Benihana Japanese restaurant. For 25 years, I have always said I would love to do it.  I always thought it looked like a lot of fun.

Well, thats just what I got to do. I didn't even know they were doing this.








SURPRISE!!!



IN TRAINING!



COOKING DINNER FOR MY GROUP





This was my teacher. His job was to teach me how to cook on this grill like they do. 

So much fun- I cooked lunch for Don and I


Later that night at 7:00 pm I returned to Benihana's to cook for my group

I cooked for Kess, Laci, Brian, Brooke, Don and myself.














At the end, I got my certificate, pictures, Chef's hat and apron. 

This was one of the most fun things I have ever done. I loved it.


Thank you Laci and Don
I love you both so much!

xoxo
Lenetta

No comments: