Monday, November 17, 2014

Lose It Update!! I Did it!

I DID IT!!!  




I actually did it last weekend but had a stomach virus afterwards 


and just have not felt like posting this. But I am so thrilled to have gotten below my goal of 125 lbs. 

Now that I have made my goal, I intend on continuing the Lose It program to keep myself on track. 



 I have been eating anything I have wanted to this week including pizza bread, pasta, wine, beer, chili, chips, and other things I did not eat while trying to get to my goal. 

Lose It has helped me to understand what a portion is, so I am very much aware of how much I put on my plate.  I love that I am eating whatever I what and still maintaining my weight. 

The one thing I have cut out altogether is all soda. I know that alone makes a huge difference in maintaining my weight. Its just not worth it. I drink water, unsweet tea, and coffee. A beer here and there and a glass or two of wine. Thats it. NO SODA!!!

I am exercising 4 to 5 times a week instead of 7 days. 

As long as I stay under 130, I will be perfectly happy. Right now, a week after reaching my goal, I am weighing in at 125.5.  

I love wearing all the clothes that I didn't think I could ever wear again. I love the way I look in my clothes again.

 Don loves this program also. He is down 12 pounds and continuing to do great on it. 

 A HUGE THANK YOU TO "LOSE IT"!!!!  
I couldn't have done this without you!

xoxo
Lenetta

No comments: