Monday, July 8, 2013

Salem, Horses, Scavenger Hunt, 4 leaf clover



I have had so much going on that I just haven't had much time to blog, so I am playing major catch-up.  

I went  to North Carolina to  visit
with Kisha, Scott, Brittany, Jackson and Zane.


I am so happy to be spending time with everyone.

Especially Kisha

I did help get a lot of packing done for Kisha

They are moving in 9 days

Kisha sent the kids on a scavenger hunt yesterday.


It was great. The kids went to the woods behind the house and had to find,
 collect and photograph lots of different items on their list


and it was well over 2 hours before they found everything

Brittany even found the 4 leaf clover. Shocked she found that. 



What a great activity for kids

The girls were a team
The boys were a team

THE GIRLS WON!!!!
Girl Power!! Woo-Hoo!!!

I was in Indiana last week


Took Brittany with me to Salem to visit


Roy took us out to see the horses.

Sammy wasn't sure about them


Brittany had never rode a horse before so Roy Dale put her up on one. She loved it.




Then Roy Dale showed us some tricks his horse does. I am going to get him on video next time
I go home. His horse does some really neat tricks.




I think Brittany enjoyed the cats in the barn more than anything.

She really wanted to keep this one. 



Don was in New Jersey while I was in Indiana



 Enjoyed my trip to Indiana and North Carolina.  Had a really great time. 

xoxo
 Lenetta

No comments: