Monday, December 31, 2012

Goals This Week!!

                I didn't set any goals for last week. Just to much going on. But now it's back on.

                        THIS WEEK'S GOALS ARE - Starts Tuesday

Walk 3 hours 


Work arms 3 times



Take Sammy for 3 walks outside




3 food reviews

Grocery Shop

Color my hair 



Do laundry


 Do abs 3 times


Walk Sammy 3 times for 15 minutes


Eat healthy 


Clean out refrigerator 


Read at least  4 Chapters of my book on investing


Give Sammy a bath
Unplug 2 evenings.
No computers, tv's,  nothing electronic
Wish me luck with this one!!   

The last goals I put up, I was amazed I got everything done except for Sammy.
 I only walked him twice instead of 3 times, so hopefully I can get everything on here taken care of this week even though it doesn't really start until Tuesday. But I will try.        

**I put one checkmark up for everything I do. So hopefully
 by the end of the week, I will have a lot of pink checks put on here. **         

xoxo
Lenetta


No comments: