Sunday, December 2, 2012

BUSY SUNDAY!!


Don got up and started studying 

I got up and gave Sammy a bath


All clean

Blow drying

Feels so good

Shook it all out


All finished and looking very handsome


 
Don wanted to go to Denny's for a late breakfast


Took Sammy to PetsMart. He loves to just sniff around and smell all the smells.
While we were there we got his picture taken with Santa.

He's so cute. Wasn't impressed with Sacunta's 
look but it was for a good cause.  


While there and looking around I found this picture of this cat.
 Made me think about Kisha. Know she will love this. 


Then over to Best Buy  to see what the deals are going to be tonight. Special "By Invitation Only" Shopping tonight so we are going. I am going to buy part of Don's Christmas there tonight.  We get double points so definitely have been waiting for this to come around.  So we are going back at 7:30  tonight. 

Now Don is back to studying and I have some things to do so I will be back later. 

Happy Sunday,
Lenetta


No comments: