Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday Letters!!


Dear Kisha and Scott,
Wow! What a great Christmas!! Thank you so much for opening your home up to everyone. I 


know how much work that involves. Thank you both. We couldn't have had a better time. I love you both. 

Dear Laci,
So so happy you came to Kisha's for Christmas. Sharing Christmas with you girls is so awesome. I am so happy you had a safe flight back. I love you and can't wait until I see you again. 

Dear Jackson, 
I loved seeing you. You are such a cute young man. Thank you for sharing your room. We love you.

Dear Brittany,
I am so sorry I didn't get to see you at Christmas. Hopefully I can get up there and see you soon.  I love you very much.

Dear Don,
Thank you so much for getting me to Kisha's. I know you missed your daughters at Christmas but we sure had a good time tonight with them. I love you.

Dear Cold Frigging Weather,
Please go away. You are not welcome here.

Dear Sammy,
You have been an awesome puppy through Christmas. You look so cute in all your new clothes. I love you little buddy. So much!!

Dear Matt,
You messed up bad. She is leaving you behind and moving forward. And she's doing it with class, and style!!  By the time you realize what you had, it will be too late. Men are so stupid in that way!!

Dear 2013,
Please be kind to my family and friends. Also to us. We welcome you with open arms. 


No comments: