Friday, October 26, 2012

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!



Ever have one of those days where everything makes you feel icky inside. I decided while I was cleaning today, I would put on some music. I decided on Classic Country. Years ago, that's all I ever listened to. I think every song that has played has taken me back to places that bring up feelings of 


sadness and loneliness.  

The weather has turned cold and reminds me of the holidays coming up.  The sky is grey and the wind is blowing. 


Yep!! It's the Holidays coming up.  Homesickness is setting in!!  

I am thrilled I am going to get to see my girls and grandchildren for Christmas but I have a lot of family and friends I really miss this time of the year. Some that aren't even on this planet anymore.  Especially my precious grandmother. "My favorite lady"


I had to turn the music off  because working and crying just does not go together.  

Ho Hum!! This too shall pass!!  


The great thing about all of this, is I am flying to Indiana on Wednesday and see my mother, brothers, sister, aunts, and cousins.  That should hold me over for a lil while.  :) 



And then here comes Thanksgiving...

We are having Don's parents and daughters over for Thanksgiving, which will be great, but I know I will miss my family very much that day also. 




And then Christmas comes!!!  :))

And, YES, I do believe in Santa!!!  =)

Lenetta


No comments: