Friday, October 19, 2012

FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY!!





1.  One thing I plan on doing to relax this weekend is Having a nice lunch somewhere out with Don and Sammy

2.  A big pet peeve of mine  is  eating and chewing with your mouth open. Talking with food in your mouth. Everyone doesn’t need to see your chewed up food. That’s just gross!



3.  I am really  loving my new blog. I am having fun trying to figure everything out and posting lots of different things.



4. The rain is a beautiful sound, especially if it comes with thunderstorms. I love sleeping when it’s raining with the windows open.


5. My favorite girly indulgence is getting my nails done and a pedicure at the same time. Just so nice to have that couple hours to do nothing but relax and read. Love the massage chairs.

6. A song I always get stuck in my head is “So Call Me Maybe”  Thank you Brittany!! 

7.  The best cure for stress is playing with my Sammy Boy. He loves to play. And he’s so funny. Can’t help but laugh at the little guy.  
Lenetta


No comments: